1) Protect Your Cargo - Bed liners can prevent your precious cargo from moving around and becoming damaged.
2) Weather Proof - Without a bed liner the weather can take its toll on the bed of a truck. Creating issues like rust and holes.
3) Wear Proof - Bed liners can take the wear and tear from anything and are built to last.
4) Slip Resistant - Bed liners give you the traction you need to load the big gear in the bed without slipping.
5) Easily Cleaned - Cleaning a bed liner is as simple as spraying it down with a hose. There is no worry of rust if the bed doesn't dry immediately.
6) Great Looking - Trucks are used every day for work, play, and adventure. At the end of a day after the truck has taken been used and abused you know the bed liner will keep it looking brand new.
7) Ads Value - Anyone buying a used truck is going to be looking for one with a bed liner already installed.
8) Minimizes Vibration - The vibrations created from driving can be neutralized by a bed liner. This can be very helpful when carrying fragile cargo.
9) Eliminate the "Nails across the Chalkboard Sound" - If you have been around trucks long enough you know there is no worse sound then when cargo is being loaded up and scrapes the bed of a truck without a bed liner. When metal on metal make that familiar screech it gives everyone a chill down their spine up to the fillings in their teeth. Bed liners can keep this annoying occurrence from happening.
10) Good for Life - Bed liners are good for the life of your truck. When you make the decision of having one installed it will be the only time the truck will need it.